Monday, May 12, 2014

The Boys Beds

It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to design the boys' bedroom the way I would like but if I could this is what I'd do:

The Boys Beds


I would also make new curtains, I'll probably do that anyway.  I've looked all over and I still come back to this fabric



It's a pretty expensive endeavor, at $17.50 a yard, and Spoonflower is not big on coupons, so I'll keep my eyes open to see if there's something I like equally (or about $7/yd less).  I like the idea of the arrows, to try to keep as much of the "camping" theme as I originally was going for.

3 comments:

  1. Keep an eye out here - same fabric (or so it seems) but for $6.33 / yard. Love the beds!

    https://www.fabric.com/buy/0343447/premier-prints-arrow-cool-grey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's the one I want. It's on back order until June and oddly I can't find it anywhere else, which is highly unusual for Premier fabrics.

      Delete
    2. That IS weird - even if it gets back in stock, I think the original price was $7-something. Still better than $17.50 :)

      Delete