Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Damn You Craigslist!

I'm on the lookout for a wooden high chair, I just can't seem to find a plastic one I like that doesn't cost an arm and a leg or have reviews that make you want to pull your hair out.  I set my craigslist search to arrive on my rss feed and today I hit the motherload (no pun intended).



I already have a crib and I've just been waiting for our cash flow to build back up to buy the changing table but all three of these are for $100.  Then there's this part of me that's like do I really want to paint that changing table (in a super high pitched questioning voice).  I mean, that's a lot of spindles.  I can get one on Amazon for 80 bucks (one day) in the color I need and save me a lot of pain and anguish.

But the high chair.  Come on.  I love it.  Top that shit Stokke with your endless accessories.

We can't do it right now and I'm going to regret this later.  Bye bye wooden high chair.

1 comment:

  1. I had a Jenny Lind cradle, changing table and high chair in white. I didn't like the bulky plastic chairs either! The spindles did get sticky and were a pain to clean after little hands full of goo grabbed them at every meal... it was still much better than the cheap plastic ones.

    ReplyDelete