Friday, June 07, 2013

More on the Side(Board)

You guys, this one is $125!  I think it's an absolute steal.  It's really bad timing though because we are going on vacation very soon.  I don't know, I've been thinking hard about this one, maybe I'll talk to Brian about it tomorrow.





He also has a china cabinet just like mine (but unpainted of course) and the most beautiful dining room chairs with a shield back, very reasonable (but I don't need chairs).  Can't you just picture this beauty painted turquoise and distressed?

So great... sigh....

2 comments:

  1. It would be beautiful! Perfect lines for your house and the price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks exactly like the sideboard I donated to Goodwill when we moved from Kernersville down to Florida. So (obviously) I love it!

    ReplyDelete