Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Quick Check In

I'm not going to be able to post for the rest of the week.

From here.


I have a huge project with a deadline at the end of the month and I need every available moment.

Also all the cats are sick, this has never happened before.  It started with Grayson and has slowly been moving through them all in slightly different ways.  Grayson has used up our vet budget requiring two visits to the vet in the last few weeks so we are trying to not go to the vet, I hope we don't have to go to the vet, we'll see.

I will say I weighed in at 226.6 on Monday morning.  I didn't even count my calories last week but I guess I did okay.  I meant to get back on track on Monday but I don't know maybe I'll just take it easy another week and go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment