Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Party Plan & Inspiration

Christmas Party


J Crew Glitter Ballet Shoes / Kate Spade Earrings / Emerald Party Dress / Green Tissue Pom Poms / Scalloped Glitter Garland

I found a dress for our Christmas Party!  I'm doing a loose green & gold glitter theme for the party.  I'm making the scalloped garland.  The tissue poms are on order.  I found the earrings on ebay for a lot lower in price.  I really love the shoes but I'm going to go with some black ballet shoes I already have with black tights.  I also ordered a cropped black cardigan for if I feel exposed (or cold).

I know I said I wasn't posting this week but surprise!

3 comments:

  1. Love all of it, especially the dress - so gorgeous and chic, and the color will be fabulous with your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! I love this dress,I'd love to wear for my party plan ,really amazing looking thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete