Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Mezzmerized

I really like ordering my glasses online. I've found that when I buy them at the Eye Doctor's office they cost a small fortune. I've ordered from Warby Parker before and I really enjoyed the experience. You select 5 pair to have shipped to you for free and you try them on and decide which one you like. Unfortunately I have a very large head so this time around I didn't find a pair I really liked. I tried a trial 5 pair from Mezzmer and had trouble making a decision between three. In the end I went with the Manhattan because I liked how they looked on the model on the website.

I've had them for a while now and I really like them. I do miss the Warby Parker eyeglass case, it's turquoise on the inside, so pretty.


I'm not affiliated with either of these online eyeglass sellers, I wish I was because I love them that much, but I like to share shopping experiences I think might help you too. Both companies sell their glasses for $99 a pair with free shipping. I used to spend about $300 a pair of glasses so this is a big savings. There also aren't enough photos of real folks wearing these online glasses from various places so I thought I'd help out.

Happy Shopping!
Mezzmer
Warby Parker

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're back! Actually I'm ecstatic! Is that a bit weird? LOL I'm also glad to see you are doing well and I love the glasses! I have thought about you from time to time since you were gone. I guess I will "see" you around now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glasses, Lori (and the gorgeous face behind them!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Denise. You are too kind. You've been quiet lately, we all need a blog post update from you... ;-)

      Delete