Thursday, October 11, 2012

Grayson is Selling Cookies!*

I thought it was kind of funny that on Facebook my SIL wrote that her son (my nephew) was selling cookies for a new playground at his preschool.  He's 21 months old.  You can't write my son is selling cookies because he's not, he can't even talk, you are selling cookies.  Really the preschool is selling cookies.  I wanted sooo badly to comment: So, is he going door to door?

So to direct my snark elsewhere I'm presenting this little poster for you guys.


*He's not really selling cookies, he's a cat.

5 comments:

  1. Every year at girl scout cookie time I am reminded that one does not have to buy cookies. One can simply make a donation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never think about that. I always think: THIN MINTS FROM THE FREEZER, THIN MINTS FROM THE FREEZER!

      Delete
  2. This actually gave me a great idea for a cat rescue fundraiser! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the guilty side of me is very happy about that. I've always wanted to do an I CAN HAZ photo so I'm glad to know my stretch my come in handy.

      Delete