Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hi Blog

Wow, this whole neglecting my blog thing is really getting worse.  I will attempt to try to catch up.

1st: The police called us a couple of days ago and said they matched the fingerprints from the scene of our breakin with a guy who was arrested for another B&E. He was arrested yesterday. The real question seems to be will he get probation again or will he get active time.  There was an article in the paper a month or so ago about B&E's here and probation is really what seems to happen in these cases.  The paper remarked about one case where the guy had 20+ breakins and hasn't served any active time.  I just really think this is ridiculous.  I think any crime where there is a victim calls for active time.  And if you've never had a stranger break your bedroom window, come in and rummage through your underwear drawer I can assure you there is a victim.

I'll talk about this more as the case progresses.

2nd: My SIL had her second baby, a girl.  I started my period just a couple days later.  Funnily, ha, ha, okay not that funny, I was slightly late.  But I wasn't pregnant.  Ha, ha.

3rd: I've been planning a Halloween dinner party.  I know that doesn't seem like such a big deal but I've been really seeing it as sort of a hobby.  I've been designing and making the costume for Brian and myself (mine is easier) and thinking about decorations and food.  It keeps my little active mind going, thinking, and creating, something it desperately needs.

I think that's it for now.  My mind is a little jumbled thinking about the arrest and stuff.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment