Monday, January 16, 2012

The Depressing Truth

You know, I didn't feel like I was eating all that much before I started dieting and looking at this chart I really feel I was right. I'm going to have an awful hard time losing weight. Granted I did start my period on Saturday but it's not like I'm going to magically drop weight when my period is over and then lose extra to make up for last week and lose weight this week. I've done this too many times to know how all this works. So depressing. My average calories went down in week 2 and yet obviously my weight loss was minimal.
Onward and upwards.

2 comments:

  1. But you've lost 10 pounds! In 2 weeks! That's awesome! I know you know what you're doing but you're calories look awfully low. What if you made sure you always at least got 1200 - and maybe have a range of 1200-1400? Anyway, just wanted to say I think you're doing great - I know how hard it is and encouragement always helps me. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's 9 pounds in two weeks and I know 9 pounds in 2 weeks is good. One pound in one week is not so good. 1200 to 1400 is my range. I'm always worried I'm under calorie counting, mis-sizing things too small so a few calories under 1200 calories could easily be disguised in an overeager Subway mayonnaiser or whatnot. I also stop eating at 7 if at all possible so if I'm short a few calories I just let it go. If next week I lose another pound then it's still good, 10 pounds in 3 weeks! But eventually one pound losses each week will catch up with me and it's going to suck because I won't be under 200 pounds come May. I'm just forecasting the inevitable. I'm not giving up and maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's a fluke from losing so much last week. Only time will tell. Thanks for the encouragement, it really is helpful.

    ReplyDelete